AEM Inc – Hi-Rel Ferrite Chips
BRAND: AEM INC
HRB / DSCC 03024 Hi-Rel Ferrite Chip Beads
- Initial AEM HRB 487070 drawing was developed to meet a market need for a hi-rel ferrite chip.
- DSCC 03024 drawing is the progressive step to meet increasing hi-rel Mil Spec program requirements.
- AEM’s ferrite chips are intended for high reliability applications where replacement is not an option.
- All flight components are shipped with Group A & B data with optional Group C.
- AEM Inc.’s Hi-Rel Ferrite Chips are classified EAR99 under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce. EAR99 items are eligible for export to most end users as NLR (No License Required); however, there are certain countries and end users for which a license will be required as referenced in EAR part 736. Additionally, a license may be required if the item will be used in the design, development, production, or use in nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons, or ballistic missiles.
- High reliability where replacement is not an option
- General noise, EMI and RFI suppression
- Surface mount
- No tin whisker worries
- Tin / lead with 5%+ lead or gold terminations
- Military temperatures -55ºC to +125ºC
- Group A / B / C test data
- Standard EIA / EIAJ chip sizes
- Certified materials & terminations
- AEM warranted products
- Hi-Rel versus Commercial
- Tested and Qualified
- AEM Hi-Rel (QPL) manufacturing expertise
- AEM Specifications
- SCDs accepted