C&K – TACTILE SWITCHES
C&K TACTILE SWITCHES
C&K offers a broad range of miniature tactile, ultra-miniature tactile and micro miniature tactile switches for printed circuit board mounting. Available in J bend, gull wing, illuminated, sealed, low-profile, low-noise, SMT and through hole versions, C&K’s tactile switches are designed for the most demanding applications.
INNOVATIVE DESIGNS. ENGINEERED MATERIALS. SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE.
Start with a great design and make it better. C&K tactile switches offer superior performance and can be tuned to your application requirements.
When it comes to switch haptics, C&K tactile switches are the preferred interface solution for applications including:
- automotive (air bags, heating/AC, door handles, column switches)
- aerospace (main cabin lights, flight attendant buttons)
- consumer (cell phones, headsets, remote controls, wearable electronics)
- medical (hearing aids, health diagnostics, portable equipment)
- industrial (control panels, instrumentation, power supplies)
- computer (keyboards)
- telecom/network equipment
- handheld applications (power and selection switches, volume control, keyfobs)