TFHP Series – Thin Film High Power AlN Chip Resistors
16 September 2022
6W in 2512 – 0.1%, 25ppm/°C – Aluminium nitride substrate
TFHP series brings a combination of high power and high precision into a single resistor product. The high ratings of up to 6W at 70°C are achieved mainly by the use of an aluminium nitride (AlN) ceramic substrate which has about 6 times the thermal conductivity of alumina. The resistors offer 0.1% and 25ppm/°C accuracy in applications with high continuous or momentary loads.
- Power rating 6W in 2512 size
- Power rating 2W in 1206 size
- Aluminium nitride substrate
- Large termination soldering area
- Precision to 0.1%, 25ppm/°C
- The use of a high power density part reduces the PCB footprint required.
- Low thermal impedance minimises the temperature rise and enhances the reliability of the assembly.
- High overload withstand gives reliable product performance under high momentary load conditions.
- Precision power supply
- Battery cell balancing
- Power amplifier
- Process control
Keyword : #TTElectronics #TTEOfficialDistributor #ResistorNPI #TFHPSeries